Thursday, June 28, 2012

Prolly no posts for a while

So, I am moving to a new apartment this weekend. This means I have packing to do and cleaning and moving. After that, we have to get internet set up before I'll be back on. That being said, I honestly have nothing terribly useful to advise on, at the moment. I have stuck most of my mistakes up on here already. I have mentioned helpful and good advice that I have found in various places. Until someone has something specific to ask about or I have something that I think up, I will probably only have posts about my own progress, if there is anything specific.

Moving this weekend... Pennsic War at the end of July/beginning of August... TESL in July... Making my kosode in there somewhere too. So I may have stuff to post, but it's summer... Go do some stuff and have fun. Organization, OCD, and JET can wait until the school year! Have a good time ^_^ I'll post something about TESL and kosode at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment