Saturday, June 16, 2012

Editing Available

So, I know most people who have started thinking about the next JET application have started thinking about their SoP. This may sound suspicious or weird or whatever, but I love editing (I've mentioned before). Point being? If anyone ever has an SoP they would like an outside reader to view, I would love to help. I can help with everything from grammar to formatting to style or I can just give you some feedback on how it came off. But, I wanted to put it out there that I would be happy to help any applicants with their SoP as time goes on ^_^ I know that I like to get as much feedback as I can.


Also, I do know that it has been mentioned to not share your SoP because someone is bound to steal it. I swear I wouldn't (especially since I've already been working on my SoP for months). If you want me to read it, leave a comment, find me on the JET forums (chrisd928), or email it to me at gohangirl9@gmail.com. I agree with everyone saying not to make it public, some ass hole will steal your SoP, I just promise I'm not that ass hole :P

Mostly, I enjoy reading people's work and I adore editing. So, if you want a reader and want to help me have something to do, I'm available ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment