Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Listing Short International Travels

I had the awesome opportunity to go to Japan for about a week and a half when I was 19 as a freshman in college. This was a course that I received credit for, but I wanted to emphasize that I got to go to a bunch of places in Japan. We went to four different locations and the goal was to experience and learn about Japanese culture. Now, I went to four cities and on the application, it asks what country you traveled to, what city, and how long. I was unsure of what to do to put all four, so I listed each city. I think that this year, I will list all four cities separately, again, and maybe add a sticky note explaining that we went to culturally relevant locations to learn more about Japan, to show why they were such short locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment