Sunday, June 17, 2012

Growing List of Things Checked Off!

So, I have my folders all in order for my numerous things to do in the near future, obviously including JET. I have already asked my two references about writing their letters for me. I have received one of my three transcripts (just got it at the beginning of the month). I applied for my TESOL program. I am getting fingerprinted to apply for my teaching license tomorrow. I have a few SoP drafts written. Overall, I am feeling like I am doing well in preparing what I can prepare.

Sadly, I am working on one thing that I feel unsure of completing. I have a severe food allergy, so I have to get a Physician's Form for my application. Obviously, this doesn't need to be done for a while yet, however, I know that last year, my doctor commented on my weight. I don't know if she mentioned this would cause me trouble, but I would really like to get my weight down a bit so that my doctor doesn't mention my weight as a health issue on my Physician's Form... Or I could go to my allergist for my Physician's form, since both my regular physician and the allergist are qualified to speak about my allergies and the allergist probably wouldn't mention my weight. Le sigh... Sad note to add to my cheer about getting my ducks in a row....

I feel like I keep using "ducks in a row." Do I? Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment