Friday, August 9, 2013

Physician's Form Take 2

Okay, so I am going to write a bunch of updates tonight and they'll show up each day for a couple days. Hopefully, I won't miss anything.

This first topic is the Physician's Form. So, this is a part of the original application process if you have certain situations, like medications or medical conditions or a couple other things. I filled this out because I have severe food allergies (I have the form posted somewhere earlier in my blog I believe), but I didn't realize that I should submit a new one when my medications changed. I have struggled with anxiety and depression for a long time and have decided to finally speak up about it. I don't want to go in depth about it, however, I want people to know that updating this information with your coordinator as soon as you can is a good choice.

I didn't think of sending a new form when my medications changed, so I had to do it when I got upgraded. Changes in your physician's form could cause disqualification, so you don't want to put it off. I've been informed that I am probably fine as the prescriptions are new (only three months old), but I (and you) shouldn't put it off, just in case.

Basically, I have posted a ton of words for one very simple point. If you have any change in medications after your application is submitted, you want to contact your coordinator and check if you should submit a new Physician's Form ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment