Friday, July 19, 2013

UPGRADED

So, I GOT UPGRADED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call this afternoon. Susan (Boston's JET wonder) asked me a couple questions and is sending my info to Tokyo. I am currently printing my IRS form and my Medical Check form and AM COMPLETELY FREAKING OUT!!!!

I just wanted to share the excellent news and I am on vacation (SCA's Pennsic War) and I won't be back until August 4, so I will share more info on the forms and my excitement then!

Oh, and, I am probably leaving on September 3, so just about a month and a half away!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Do you know where you have been placed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am off to work for Hiroshima-ken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh congrats! not to sound like a total creeper, but i spoke with susan july 20 at the black ships festival in newport and she told me the day before someone had just been upgraded. i secretly hoped it was you. i'm still holding out for and upgrade myself but hey, i got so close this year i have to try again next year. also my phone sucks at capitalizing so i apologize for the poor grammar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god! I was dying when I found out! I was in the car on the way to Pennsylvania and I absolutely freaked out XD I hope you get an upgrade!!! I'll be rooting for you!

      Delete